Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thing 10

Again here is another modern technological advancement (Google Docs) I have never heard of let alone have used! I am very interested in learning how to create lessons, papers, business, personal projects on line...It seems it would be easier to use rather than work at home and remember to email my self the documents, I could just as easily create what I need on Google docs and have easy access at work. The only disadvantage I could forsee is the net being down at work or at home, or there may be a size compatibility, or someone may not have the office suite on their computers. I think I am going to enjoy using this feature~ I seem to still have a virus on my lap-top because Google will not let me use google docs, when I try to go to docs, a warning comes up and says I need to run spyware or a virus scan. hmmm...I will do this at work tomooorroow

Update...I did have a nasty little virus on my lap-top...from facebook...SO, i could not use the computer at all! All better now, our techie Dr's fixed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment