Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Night

Today has been an exhausting day! Finishing the last chapter and getting ready for final exams. As I settle in for the night, my day is finished by typing up a vocab quiz for biology, and checking in on my new blog! I feel as if I am rehearsing an improvisation skit with myself LOL. My cat insists I play fetch from sun-up to sun-down!!! Her name is Annabelle, and she tires me out having to constantly throw a milk ring and she retrieves it, she brings it right back to me and puts it in my hand. Well, good night all...God bless and sweet dreams! PS........American Idol tomorrow night!!!

4 comments:

  1. The milk ring! Yes! My cats also love this. I buy them fancy toys, not interested. But the milk ring and a paper bag... hours of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat loves the milk ring as well! No fancy toys for her, just the milk ring and a paper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat reminds me of my dog! But I've never heard of a cat playing fetch before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe she loves the milk rings so well. It is amazing! We can play for hours and she never tires of it. She does not even look at her old toys anymore

    ReplyDelete