Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm angry today!

Actually, I am MORE than angry! I can not believe that the Scottish government has released the Pan-Am 103 bomber! I am outraged! They said they were doing a humanitarian act, because he is dying (of prostate cancer)....How's that? Come again? What about the INHUMANE act the bomber accomplished when he killed all those people??? I smell a suspicious foul play...

I wonder if the families and friends of those lost in that plane are thinking, "Why couldn't that man have thought the same thing as he placed the bombs on flight 103?"

My dear friend Kenneth Gibson (Army) was on that plane, coming home for a holiday vacation from his station in Germany, his seat was bumped...I am angry for him. I am angry at the inhumane act the Scotts have put these families through again.

Love you big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment