Friday, August 21, 2009

Thing 22

How is it that I have NOT heard of LearnPort??? As well as most of the other sites our "Moodle Prince" has set up for us? This class has been a HUGE eye opener! I am glad this was offered and will speak highly of this to my colleagues about it. It has helped me immensley, I was bascially inept at using the internet and what it can offer us. Now, Jim has taken us to places I did not know was there. I don't feel inept, I think I am at the novice level and hope to keep increasing my abilities using what is available to us.

AND, I did not know I could work on PD hours online...and that I could earn SB-CEU's!! Amazing! PD hours online...I like it! You can work at your own pace and earn the hours you need or want!

I have already registered for - Biology Resource Series: DNA, DNA Replication, Transcription and Translation V1.1 and Chemistry Resource Series: Acids and Bases, Acid/Base Equilibrium V1.1!! I am excited and will definitely use this way cool tool! Thanks moodle-man.

No comments:

Post a Comment